PHP Developer ENHaving strong Front-End experience with backend knowledge will make you successful in this position. As a full stack web developer, your primary responsibility will be in designing dynamic web applications for our internal and customer facing applications. apply now
As part of the interview process, applicants are expected to submit a link to a functional demo of an app they built as well as provide samples of code from that application. Applications demonstrating use of vendor APIs, finely tuned data schemas & cloud environment deployments are a plus.
- Review project scope and ask questions before starting development.
- Work through business logic problems and be prepared to offer solutions.
- Meaningful collaboration in a team environment
- Modify existing code to correct errors and improve performance.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Consult with DevOps and Engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Trace / follow included dependencies within code
- 5+ Years in a Front-end development role
- 2+ Years of PHP (5.6+) Development experience
- Knowledge of Angular
- Knowledge of Restful API
- Knowledge of JSON, XML formats
- Knowledge of Git and Version Control
- Knowledge of Zend and CakePHP2 frameworks.
- Knowledge of relational databases (eg. MySQL)
- Very good spoken and written English is a must (Polish is not obligatory)
Nice to have:
- CSS SASS/SCSS/Less
- Grunt, Gulp Automation tools
- MySQL, MS SQL and AWS RedShift
- Knowledge of MVC frameworks
- Knowledge of WordPress, Jira, Confluence
- UI / UX Design
- AWS experience a plus