Full Stack .NET DeveloperThe Full Stack Web Developer for the DTiQ will be responsible for designing and developing web applications that fulfill business/support requirements for our main web product and maintenance management system. apply now
Full Stack .NET Developer
The Full Stack Web Developer for the DTiQ will be responsible for designing and developing web applications that fulfill business/support requirements for our main web product and maintenance management system. You will be working alongside a team of other developers/PMs and Architecture Lead to ensure consistent solutions. Additional duties will include but are not limited to:
- Researching, developing and testing new emerging web technologies for future web applications,
- Communicating effectively with team members,
- Effectively participate in solution architecture creation process.
- Develop front/back end website architecture.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Responsible for functionality documentation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as needed.
- Ability to write modular and maintainable code.
- Monitor overall code quality/build failures.
- Ability to identify potential performance bottlenecks.
- Participate in daily stand-ups.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other staff members to collect requirements, estimate work, and ensure that projects are delivered according to schedule.
Other jobs at DTiQ
IT Product Manager
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Over 3 years of commercial experience as full stack developer.
- Good knowledge of .NET and .NET Core.
- Familiar with MS SQL databases.
- Familiar with frameworks such as Angular JS/Angular 2+, especially Angular 7/8.
- Familiar with Agile Methodology and tools such as Jira/Confluence/Git.
- Strong organizational, verbal communication and problem solving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Familiar with AWS Cloud Services.
- Experience in Node.JS and Vue.JS.