IT Product Manager
IT Product Manager working to advance DTiQ’s core product offering – 360iQ – a remote operations management tool and intelligent video surveillance system – by managing day-to-day product needs like features requests, problem (bugs) solutions, minor UI/UX modifications, social integrations and progressive daily contact with clients. The Product Manager will report to the VP of R&D, with the following core responsibilities:
- Following and acting on customers’ requests
- Planning and prioritizing product roadmap items
- Channeling feedback from clients and customer success managers
- Analysis of requirements and data processed by the customer’s POS systems.
- Providing assistance in conceptualizing and defining new features of the 360iQ System in POS integrations and data processing area.
- Constant scanning of current competition and new looming solutions.
- Intelligently gather and analyze data from current clients.
- Define product requirements and use cases for new current and new POS integrations.
- Work closely with VP of R&D as well as with UX/UI design, engineering and data analytics group to execute quickly with quality.
- Research industry trends to understand competitor stance and to uncover new opportunities.
- Represent the customer (be a proxy) within the development process.
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Track releases and projects.
- Support the development team with any questions they may have.
- Running product related projects from the BRD to the handover to the R&D team like:
- Small product enhancement projects
- Other (TBD by VP of R&D)
- Experience in POS, cash registers and data processing systems.
- Extensive work experience in a product management role, preferably in IT environment.
- Experience managing and delivering results through others.
- Skills in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) environment.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Ability to think ahead and plan within a strategic window.
- Professional presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker and highly analytical, using data to answer hypothesis.
- Strong E.Q. with the ability to clearly communicate and influence cross-functional teams.
- Degree in Business, Psychology or Computer Science.
- Professional Scrum Product Owner I will be a plus.
Nice to have:
This position interacts with peers both in and out of their department and their immediate manager on a regular basis.
- Self-driven, self-motivated
- Results oriented
- Passionate about the company
- Strong People skills