The information as set forth in Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of such Data, and Repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to GDPR).
I. I, hereby, as a candidate for a job vacancy at DTiQ Poland Sp.zo.o. with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland, 25 Dworcowa Street, agree to the processing by DTiQ Poland Sp.zo.o of my personal data contained in my CV for the purpose and to the extent that is necessary to conduct the process of recruitment for a job vacancy job and to enter into and perform the future contract of employment.
II. DTiQ Poland Sp.zo.o with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland, 25 Dworcowa Street informs that pursuant to Article 13 Section 1 and Section 2 of the GDPR of 27 April 2016:
1. Controller of your personal data is DTiQ Poland Sp.zo.o with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland, 25 Dworcowa Street.
2. Your personal data will be processed to conduct the process of recruitment for a job vacancy and to enter into and perform the future contract of employment.
3. The recipient of your personal data will be the employees of DTiQ Poland Sp.zo.o. with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland, 25 Dworcowa Street.
4. Your personal data will be held:
- At the stage of recruitment: until the completion of the recruitment process, however, no longer than one year;
- At the stage of performance of the employment contract: during the term and after completion thereof, pursuant with the applicable laws.
- If you want us to retain your CV in our database, please place additionally in your CV the following consent: ”I agree to the processing by DTiQ Poland Sp.zo.o. of the personal data contained in my recruitment application for the purposes of future recruitments”. In such case, your personal data will be held for the period of 24 months from the submission of your application. You can at any time withdraw your consent through contacting us at the details: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Controller, you will have the following rights:
a) The Right to Access Your Personal Data
b) The Right to Rectify Your Personal Data
c) The Right to Complete Your Personal Data
d) The Right to Erase Your Personal Data (also called ”The Right to be Forgotten”)
e) The Right to Restrict the Processing of Your Personal Data
f) The Right to Transfer the Personal Data
If you want to exercise the rights as referred to above or receive additional information, you can contact the Controller using one of the options as below:
a) In writing to the address: DTiQ Poland Sp.zo.o. with registered seat in Gliwice, Poland, 25 Dworcowa Street;
b) Sending an e-mail to: email@example.com;
If you apply to the Controller with a request under any of the aforementioned rights, the Controller shall provide you with a response with respect to the examination of your request, without unnecessary delay; however, no later than one month from receipt of your request.
g) The Right to Lodge a Complaint with a Supervisory Authority
If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data takes place in breach of the laws, you will be entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e., the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection.
III. Your personal data provided by you is the prerequisite for being included in the process of recruitment for a job vacancy and entering into the future contract of employment. You are obligated to provide your personal data. If you fail to do so, you will not be considered as a candidate in the process of recruitment for job vacancy with all of the consequences thereof.