.NET Developer – Video EngineerIf you’re interested in technology, loss prevention, or hospitality, advance your career at DTiQ. We’re always seeking smart, talented, and driven individuals to work in our fun and fast-paced environment. apply now
DTiQ is looking for .NET Developer – Video Engineer
If you’re interested in technology, loss prevention, or hospitality, advance your career at DTiQ. We’re always seeking smart, talented, and driven individuals to work in our fun and fast-paced environment. Though we’re nearly 20 years old, DTiQ maintains a dynamic start-up culture that rewards hard work and creativity. Work alongside other committed and welcoming professionals to collaborate on new ideas, achieve individual and team-oriented goals, and develop your skill set.
DTiQ is committed to creating a welcoming and diverse environment for all of our employees. We believe that diversity in the workplace fosters a culture of inclusivity and respect that encourages employees to share their amazing ideas. We actively recruit employees from different countries, backgrounds, genders, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations and beliefs. We take pride in empowering our female employees and providing them with incredible opportunities to advance their careers.
- Experience in Windows, especially regarding the networking and media (audio/video) stacks
- Experience with video/audio codecs, video/audio file containers, or streaming protocols
- Experience/familiarity with most, if not all, of the following: WebRTC, GStreamer, FFMpeg, DirectX/DirectShow/DirectDraw, Amazon Web Services Infrastructure, Kinesis Video Streams
- Software development proficiency in C, C++, .NET – C#, C++/CLR, MS-SQL
- Experience in working with GIT, Jira, Jenkins
- Good command of English
- Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Build, develop and deploy image processing, video services and applications
- Contribute to product innovation and development process
- Maintaining and enhancing existing video solutions