Scrum MasterThe Scrum Master will oversee multiple, small and mid size enterprise projects developed by the team of software developers and QA testers and will be responsible for collaborating with other IT apply now
DTiQ is looking for Scrum Master
The Scrum Master will oversee multiple, small and mid size enterprise projects developed by the team of software developers and QA testers and will be responsible for collaborating with other IT leaders to understand work orders and priorities and assign developers as needed. Scrum Master will work closely with Product Owner.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Economy, IT Management, or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years of experience and proven track record of managing commercial projects with local or remote software development teams, successfully.
- Professional and proven by certification knowledge of the SCRUM framework (Agile).
- Ability to drive scoping and estimation engagements.
- Demonstrate leadership within the team build good relationships with them.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (Polish and English).
- Robust analytical skills, ability to understand the technical scope of managed projects.
- Most desired traits: cautiously optimistic, detail orientated, ordered, tenacious, decisive, communicative, responsible.
- Implementation of solutions increasing work efficiency and the quality of created products.
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define tasks and required resources
- Caring for the continuous improvement of Scrum standards in the team
- Report on project performance to the POs and stakeholders.
- Support team through all stages of software development from architecture through final delivery.
- Collaborate with POs and stakeholders to ensure their involvement.
- Product Owner support in Product Backlog management practices.
- Helping teams in Inspection and Adaptation of manufacturing processes.